Conditions of using CarSupermarkets.co.uk
- We (Really Good Domains Ltd) provide the following website CarSupermarkets.co.uk, also known as Car-Supermarkets.com. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registration number 3934283) and our registered office is at Domain House, 4 Watchgate, Newby Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5DB.
- We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to this website, including:
- the car deal-listings directory database ('the database') which you can get access to using our websites;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages;
- in all the software used in relation to this website.
About these conditions
- For the purpose of these conditions, we refer to the website and the database collectively as 'the website'.
- If you log on to or use any part of the website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not log on to or use this website.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
- the website allows you to search for car deals and to contact the organisations that provide these deals and services. You are allowed to use the website and the results of any search you carry out on the website for this purpose unless this is not allowed under paragraph 9 of these conditions.
- We may limit your access to some parts of the website depending on whether have registered with us. Please do not tell other people your log in, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. We take steps to prevent people misusing the website and to make sure that our rights are not affected.
- You cannot use the website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to Really Good Domains;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of this website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Really Good Domains technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor, copy or scrape the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
- You use the website at your own risk.
- We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of deals or services being offered by any organisations you search for using the website. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees for these organisations or their goods and services.
- You should not rely on the website for advice.
- As far as the relevant laws allow, no advice or information we, other members of our company or staff give you any guarantees that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
Limits to our liability
- There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of something we have or have not done or because we have committed fraud.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of corrupted information; or
If we do not keep to these conditions, we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other loss whether they are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have not done, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work property because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communications and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or something getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on the website or any links provided by the website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.